East Bay Chapter Meeting - Updates to the Subdivision Map Act
Wednesday, February 8th, 2017 at 5:30pm - 8:30pm
Location:Grand Oaks Restaurant & Sports Lounge, 3701 Grand Ave, Oakland, CA 94610
This event is in the past.
Updates to the Subdivision Map Act Topic: Update of the Subdivision Map Act and significant land use legislation and case law. Speaker: Matthew Gray, Partner for Perkins Coie
• Legal Counsel to Great Companies
• A top 100 American Law Firm
• Fortune Magazine Top 100 Companies to Work For
Matthew Gray is a Partner with Perkins Coie who focuses his practice on land use entitlement processing and litigation. He represents a range of local agencies, real estate developers and landowners in all stages of the land use entitlement and development process.
• Georgetown University Law Center, J.D., magna cum laude, Order of the Coif, 1997
• Senior Notes and Comments Editor, Georgetown Law Journal
• University of California, Los Angeles, B.A., magna cum laude, 1993 Time:
5:30pm - 6:30pm: Social Hour
6:30pm: Meeting and Dinner
Business portion to follow the Raffle Location: Grand Oaks Restaurant & Sports Lounge, 3701 Grand Ave, Oakland, CA 94610 Cost: $35
RSVP: Please register for this event by Monday, February 6th, 12:00 noon.