As it's quite a long way away (near Bedford), the plan is to drive there on the Friday evening and camp on-site for Friday and Saturday night, returning on Sunday. So we don't get back very late, we'll probably head back after the Sunday morning flying slot. Please remember to bring a tent and a sleeping bag/roll mat, and any other camping gear you may need!
This is a very friendly meet intended for balloonists rather than entertaining the public, and the meet is postponed if necessary until a weekend with a suitable weather forecast. The second attempt this year will be the weekend of the 14th-15th September. If you are available for this weekend, please sign up to register your interest. We'll be notified on the 11th September whether the meet is going ahead, and I'll let you know the plan.