Location:Pickup at Stoke Bishop halls or outside Students Union (state preference at phone-in)
This event is in the past.
The weather is looking like it might be potentially flyable this Sunday. There is a warm front moving in over the UK in the next few days which may bring some dubious weather but hopfully this Sunday will be ok.
Please phone in at 2200 on Saturday and I will confirm whether the flight will go ahead or not. This will be based on a more up to date forecast of the weather.
Please note that the timings given here may vary slightly however it will be a morning flight. By signing up you confirm your availability for this period.
Phone in to John at 2200 Saturday the 28th. 07772369697
added on Thursday, 26th January 2012 by John Harris