Organised by the AusIndustry – Entrepreneurs’ Programme you are invited to attend the following event (details attached) please also feel free to promote the event to your networks.
This is a full day workshop and the topic covered is Protecting your Profit; Financial Management for Business Owners the event is scheduled for Tuesday 10th March and is free to attend. However, places are limited and anyone that is interested would need to register via the registration link in the attached PDF document.
SRJ Walker Wayland specialises in identifying the underlying causes of poor profit performance and peeling back the inefficiencies undermining your profitability. Did you know that waste can account for up to 30% of the operating costs of an organisation?
This workshop will assist business owners to:
• Understand your key profit drivers
• Use your key financial statements to review your business performance
• Understand the Business Improvement Stages
• Identify Waste
• Identify your profit formulas
• Develop a one-page profit improvement plan for your business
Workshop Content Overview:
AM - Topic 1: Using your key financial statements to review your business performance
• Why profitability does not equal cash flow
• Identifying your Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
• Ratio Analysis (Profitability, Working Capital and Returns)
• Variance Analysis
• Financial Benchmarking
PM - Topic 2: Developing your profit improvement plan
• 3 stages of Business Improvement
• Waste Audit: identify where waste is occurring in your organisation and develop removal strategies
• Profit Formula: Analysis of the underlying elements contributing to your profit, generating ideas for optimising sales, reducing overhead and decreasing variable expenses.
Practical Outcomes, not theory. This workshop will provide you with a unique set of tools to drive the profitability of your business and ensure that it simply becomes a blueprint for ‘the way you do business’.
Finn Business Sales –SE Queensland
M: 0419677975 or 0432148266
P.O.Box 1401, Toombul, QLD 4012