This website page is targeted towards working with different parts and sections of the British Columbia Ministry of Mines in information we require as miners, and places where as miners we have to go to source info directly. 

In time, it is planned to direct this page to the point of helping individuals file notices of work, filing for claims, etc.

All of the links below deal with issues the Placer Miner has to deal with:  Just go to the link and hit it and it will take you directly to the information you require

The Mineral Titles office administers the laws and manages the recording system pertaining to the acquisition and maintenance of mineral, placer and coal rights in the province. The Ministry maintains records and maps which indicate areas available for location and acquisition of title as well as the location and status of mineral and coal titles acquired under the Mineral Tenure Act and Coal Act.



Is your information source page which can answer all questions on:

FMC Applications - Individual - Corporate - Partnership
Physical Work Report Template
Notice of Work Form and Schedules
Assessmet  Report Title Page and Summary
Complaint Form
Surface Use - Prospectors
Mining Right of Way
Mines Act
Mediation and Arbitratgion Application
Reserve Site Application
Resource Road Application

It is wise to go through this site and make yourself education on the Legislation that governs you as a miner, either indiviidual or corporation/partnership.

BC Placer Miner Association 

British Columbia



Powered by GroupSpaces · Terms · Privacy Policy · Cookie Use · Create Your Own Group