This event is in the past.
Don’t miss out on a visit to Volendam! This fishing and artist village provides an authentic atmosphere and views of the harbor that are enjoyed by 2.5 million tourists annually. A tour guide dressed in historical clothes will teach us about this charming village.
Date: Tuesday, October 10th
Time: 9:00- 17:00
Cost: 10 Euros for members (15.00 Euros for non-member).
Number of attendees: Minimum 7 maximum 10.
Cancellation deadline: 3 October. It is possible to sign up after this date if there is space
Contact: Please sign up at group spaces. For further info contact Holly Savoie by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephoning 070 373 0049
Things to do before October 10th:
- Register on Group Spaces
- Make payment to AWC Bank account IBAN: NL42ABNA0431421757 (be sure to include your name and Volendam in the notes) or pay by PIN at the Clubhouse.
Things to bring on October 10th: OV Chipcard, money for lunch and shopping, snack and water, comfortable walking shoes
· Travel with Group from Den Hague Central on train and bus.
· 9:00AM Meet at Starbucks at Den Hague Central
· 11:00-12:30AM Walking Tour with guide
· 12:30-14:00 Lunch at Hotel Spaander (Pub)
· 14:00-15:00 Explore Volendam
· 15:00 Regroup to travel back
· 17:00 Arrive at Den Haag